Each person tagged gives seven (7) random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. Then you need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Seven Random Things About Me (that You Probably Don't Need to Know)
- Sometimes when I dream, an event in my dream will occur within a day or two. It freaks me out!
- I believe I will die a sudden death from a ruptured aneurysm, either a brain or an abdominal aortic aneurysm. So I always wear "good" underwear!
- I have never paid a household bill. My husband always takes care of the finances. God bless him!
- Okay, this one is really weird, and I really don't usually talk about it too much, not even to family. But here goes...... I sometimes can smell the scent of a deceased person that I've known or a deceased family pet.
- I think marijuana should be legalized. The seventies were a fun time for me!
- I believe all individuals have several lives before entering the gates of heaven. I was a saloon prostitute in the mid to late 1800's and lived in Germany during WWII. I think this is my third life.
- My first dental cavity occurred when I was 27 and pregnant with my first child. My second dental cavity popped up when I was pregnant with kid #2. Damn Kids!