I was reading The A.D.D. Knitter's blog in which she posted her summer knitting goals along with a link to a summer knitting contest hosted by Ali (Skeins Her Way). I'm so excited!! Of course, I had to enter it. So here are my summer knitting goals:
1. Improve my knitting skills while intoxicated. No more frogging with a hangover!
2. Finish Salina - okay, that's going to be tough. Because I have a major screw up that is going to require some frogging. Apparently I misread the directions, don't have gauge and didn't think knitting 15 plus rows was necessary.
3. Finish two pairs of socks that have been dust collectors for over a year.
4. Come to terms with short row heels. I'm not sure why I get confused with short row heels and lose my place. But I do, and that's a problem. I can't meet goal #3 unless I can knit short row heels while sipping cocktails.
5. Cast on and finish (yep, there's that word "finish") the Nicole Jacket from the Queensland Collection by Jane Ellison. So that's it folks. Just a few summer knitting goals, a little pressure, and a contest! Be sure to join in the fun!