I have been tagged by Becky and Wendy for the Six Weird Things About Me meme. So here are the rules...
“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about themselves.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”
Six Weird Things About Me
1. I haven't taken a bath in 22 years; I only shower.
2. I did not attend my high school, nursing school or college graduations. I started partying a little early.
3. I care more about the animal kingdom than mankind. Did you know that polar bears could be extinct in the wild within one hundred years?
4. I'd rather hang my clothes outside on the line than dry them in the clothes dryer.
5. I love to drink cheap wine (like Strawberry Hill) and eat Twizzlers.
6. I usually don't carry a purse. I either carry a wallet in my jacket pocket or I put my driver's licence, mastercard and 20 bucks in the pocket of my pants.
Now I need to tag six people: Beth (Big Geek), Mia (Stoned Knitter), and Erin (Skein Street). Okay, I know the rules say to tag six people, but I've never lived by the rules. So I think I'll tag three people. I do most things half-ass anyway!!!!