Before I post, let me dust off the cobwebs!!!! Coughing, hacking..... okay, now you can read.... the dust has cleared.
This afternoon, Mr. Effer and I leave for Rhinebeck. I am sooooo excited. So I am up early this morning due to uncontrollable excitement and the need to get organized. Get organized? I've never been organized a day in my (personal) life but on a good day I strive for self-perfection.
Things to do today:
1. Look at knitting patterns and determine yarn needs.
2. Needle inventory. There's always the possibility of purchasing additional needles.
3. Fiber inventory.... Definitely need more fiber. There's no such thing as too much fiber in your diet to reduce the chance of developing colon cancer.
4. Pack the suitcase.
5. Feed and hydrate Mr. Effer so that he can sustain carrying my fiber goods. Remember these pictures from last year's Rhinebeck festival? I couldn't have done it without him!!!
6. Select the knitting project for the fiber journey. Socks or baby sweater?
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! And if you're going to Rhinebeck, hope to see you there and have a safe and fibery journey!